W965 x D305 x H1065mm
W38 x D12 x H42 inch
Standard delivery time is 2-6 weeks
Please see below for more information on
our delivery services.
We finish all our furniture to order, depending on the items selected and finish chosen our standard delivery time is approximate, a more accurate delivery eta is provided on order confirmation.
If you have a specific delivery requirement please contact our sales team and we will try and accommodate your request.
Not quite ready for your furniture? you can order now to get the ball rolling and we can work to your timescale.
For full information on our delivery services please see our 'Delivery' page.
NORTH OF ENGLAND AND SOUTH SCOTLAND
A 2 Man delivery and installation is FREE on all orders over £500.00
Orders below £499.00 > incur a £30.00 delivery charge
- Our own experienced 2-man team will put your furniture in situ and complete any required assembly.
- They will fit protective pads where needed - customer to supply
- We will call you with as much notice as possible to discuss your delivery date. Usually 7 to 14 days before.
- We usually give an approx time slot of 2 to 3 hours so you don’t have to wait around all day and a courtesy call when we are on route.
REST OF THE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
Free on orders over £1000.00
Orders between £500.00 - £999.00 > incur a £30.00 delivery charge
Orders below £499.00 > incur a £50.00 delivery charge
Certain postcodes will incur a delivery surcharge - Learn More
- A 2 man delivery team to room of choice
- Deliveries are booked in by text & email, providing customers with a 3hr time slot.
- Once your funriture is loaded onto the delivery vehicle, a personalised reminder is sent, including a link for tracking.
- You will receive a courtesy call up to 30 minutes prior to arrival.
- The 2 man delivery team will take your furniture to ‘any room of choice’.
ISLANDS OUTSIDE OF UK MAINLAND
We arrange a pallet delivery or we can deliver to an agent of your choice - please call our sales team for a quotation or more information 01228 510903
- Manufactured from the finest cuts of European oak
- Solid oak worktop features a Heat & Stain resistant finish
- Inset door panel with bevel moulding
- Dovetail machined solid oak drawer boxes
- Environmentally friendly – The oak is sustainable and sourced from FSC managed forests and is fully EUTR compliant
- Exceptional build quality – designed to last a lifetime
- Features a solid oak floating panel system which allows the oak to expand and contract when natural fluctuations in humidity and temperature occur
Customise each item to your individual style and create something truly unique with a choice of handles & finishes.
View our 'full range' options below
Please note our full range options will not appear on the main product image when selected.